In episode 150, Miscarriage Hope Desk founder Allison Schaaf shares 10 questions to ask when deciding between medical miscarriage and natural miscarriage. Allison has experienced both of these scenarios so these questions come from her personal experience in making this difficult choice.
10 Questions to Ask for Medical Miscarriage vs Natural Miscarriage:
1. Have I already started miscarrying?
2. How far along is the pregnancy?
3. What is your doctor recommending?
4. Am I experiencing any debilitating pregnancy symptoms?
5. What are the risks of using medication versus miscarrying naturally?
6. Do you have any special circumstances that might lead to medical miscarriage vs miscarrying on your own?
7. What might be the emotional impact of your decision?
8. Do I know what miscarriage would look like if I go with natural miscarriage versus using medication?
9. What fears do I have regarding using the medication?
10. What fears do I have regarding natural miscarriage / expectant management?
Bonus Question: What feels right to me?
Medical Miscarriage, Natural Miscarriage, Expectant Management, Cytotec
LINKS IN THIS EPISODE
MISCARRIAGE HOPE DESK RESOURCES-
Miscarriage Hope Desk aims to help women struggling with miscarriage, pregnancy loss and recurrent miscarriages (RPL), by providing the following resources-
- Pregnancy After Loss program
- Moving Forward Program
- Library of Articles, found here
- Instagram Community
- Facebook Community
- Free Miscarriage Lab Checklist
- Free Weekly Newsletter
FREE MEAL PLANS
Do you need help getting healthy, tasty meals on the table? Check out our sponsor Prep Dish, to get 2 weeks FREE!