Allison Schaaf shares what’s coming up for the Miscarriage Hope Desk podcast for the rest of 2023, including pregnancy after loss resources.
In episode #129, Miscarriage Hope Desk founder, Allison Schaaf, shares what’s coming up in 2023:
- More Solo Episodes from Allison – our regular host, Laura Bauder, is pregnant! She’ll be taking some time postpartum and I’m looking forward to recording some additional episodes while she’s taking time for her family.
- Pregnancy After Loss – We’ll be sharing a few episodes focused on pregnancy after loss. We have a brand new Pregnancy After Loss program. I designed this program when I was pregnant after multiple miscarriages. I really wanted to find a way to support women through the anxiety and uncertainty that can come when you’re expecting after loss. The podcast will feature a few episodes focused on pregnancy after loss.
- My Recent Miscarriage – I’m also planning to share a miniseries on my most recent miscarriage, back in November. This will include my experience with cytotec. I also plan to do an episode on explaining loss to kids, which was a new layer of experience for me this time.
- Moving Forward Program – I’m personally going through our Moving Forward program following my recent miscarriage. I plan to record a few episodes on that program and my experience.
- Interviews – We also have a few more interviews that will air later in the year.
LINKS IN THIS EPISODE:
Allison’s Experience with Loss:
MISCARRIAGE HOPE DESK RESOURCES-
Miscarriage Hope Desk aims to help women struggling with miscarriage, pregnancy loss and recurrent miscarriages (RPL), by providing the following resources-
- Pregnancy After Loss program
- Moving Forward Program
- Library of Articles, found here
- Instagram Community
- Facebook Community
- Free Miscarriage Lab Checklist
- Free Weekly Newsletter
FREE MEAL PLANS
Do you need help getting healthy, tasty meals on the table? Check out our sponsor Prep Dish, to get 2 weeks FREE!